Organic Globe Amaranth Tea
Globe amaranth is a beautiful plant that produces big, colorful blooms. It is native to Central America, but grown all over the world. From those crops, a small percentage is used for tea, while the rest is mostly used for food or medicinal purposes. This plant is often sold as a blooming tea, either by itself or in combination with other flowering plants.
When brewed, the aesthetic of this flower enhances your senses; it is a beautiful flower to admire that also creates the effect of flowing water in the teapot. Globe amaranth is great as a tea as it is packed with health benefits and also is a mild, fresh, and fragrant drink.
Known Health Benefits:
• Boosts immune health
• Reduces cholesterol levels
• Contains antioxidant properties
• Regulates blood sugar levels
• Fights bacteria with its antibacterial properties
• 100% Organic Loose Leaf Tea
• The flowers are edible, so you can add them to a wide range of products. You can use them to add flavor in your food, baked goods, a swell as your teas or beverages